Can you help?
Dodderhill Parish Council has agreed to facilitate the production of a Neighbourhood Development Plan. This is a statutory document that will set out a vision for the future of the parish. The aim is to make the parish a better place to live, work and visit.
A steering group is being formed to develop the plan with representatives from across the parish and consisting of both parish councillors and members of the public. If you have an interest in your local area and can spare a few hours or more, please contact the Parish Clerk for further details.
Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group Meeting Notes
The Notes of Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group meetings will appear here.
What is a Neighbourhood Development Plan?
A Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) sets out policies and plans for the area and gives communities direct power to choose where they want new homes, shops and offices to be built, what those new buildings should look like and what infrastructure should be provided.
Neighbourhood Development Plans can:
• Decide where and what type of development should happen within the parish
• Decide what the development should look like
• Promote development of the community in line with the South Worcestershire Development Plan
• Include detailed planning policies for the parish
Neighbourhood Development Plans cannot:
• Conflict with the policies within the South Worcestershire Development Plan
• Be used to prevent development
• Include county matters such as waste and minerals
For more about Neighbourhood Planning click here or watch the video below!