NOTICE OF ELECTION
Wychavon District Council
Election of Councillors
for the Town / Parish (Wards) listed below
|Town / Parish (Ward)||Number of Parish Councillor to be elected|
Dodderhill Parish Council
- 1. Nomination papers must be delivered by hand to the Returning Officer at The Elections Office, Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, Worcs WR10 1PT between 10 am and 4 pm on any working day from the date of publication of this notice (excluding bank holidays) but no later than 4pm on 18 June 2021.
Appointments for delivery of nomination papers must be made by calling the Elections Office on 01386 565437
- Nomination papers may be obtained from the offices of the Returning Officer, Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, Worcs WR10 1PT during the times stated above. Hard copies can be collected by appointment, or copies can be emailed or posted by calling 01386 565162 or emailing .
- If any election is contested the poll will take place on 15 July 2021
- Applications to register to vote must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 12 midnight on 29 June 2021. Applications can be made online: https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote.
- Applications, amendments or cancellations of postal votes must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, Worcs WR10 1PT by 5 p.m. on 30 June 2021
- Applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at by 5 p.m. on 7 July 2021
7. Applications to vote by emergency proxy at this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at by 5 p.m. on 15 July 2021