Worcestershire County Council is creating a #HandsFaceSpace video campaign to encourage people to follow social distancing rules – wash your hands regularly, wear face coverings and keep a safe distance – and they need your support.
The campaign is focused on asking people to create short videos to tell us why sticking to the ‘Hands, Face, Space’ guidance matters to them.
We want you to share your story by sending us a 50 second max, selfie-style video (landscape if possible), explaining why the government’s #HandsFaceSpace guidance matters to you personally. Maybe your loved ones have been shielding, or getting your business going relies on everybody following the guidelines? Perhaps you haven’t been able to regularly see your grandchildren, or you’ve really missed meeting up with friends?
We want to encourage more people to follow the guidelines and will be sharing your video across our website and social media channels.
Watch an example video using this link: https://we.tl/t-qOdDvXPrJU
Tips for recording your video:
- Use a smartphone and if possible, record your video in landscape
- 50 seconds max
- Don’t worry if it’s not perfect, we just want to hear from you
- Please don’t read from a script, just chat normally.
- We’d like personal stories, to help others understand why it matters to everyone to follow the guidance.
- Don’t worry about the public health messages, we will add a slide at the end of the video, which reminds everyone of the hands, face, space message.
Video files are usually too large for email so we suggest sending them to us using www.wetransfer.com. Just follow the instructions on screen to attach your file and in the ‘send to’ box use the email
Sharing your #HandsFaceSpace message will help us to continue keeping people safe. Many thanks for your support